What does "boina slava" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

Amidala написа
    hi
    it's my first visit to the international forum and since I'm a linguist of some sort I thought I should inform you that the closest to the old slavonic language is the modermday lithuanian - according to my university tutors. Nevertheless Bulgaria is the first state that used tha cyrillic alphabet but it was originally made for the moravian king by the " brothers". He ordered it but the political situation changed and then refused to take it.
    Hi Amidala. Thenk you for the information. Your tutors are probably prety good and you are a good student. Please, let me corect you a little bit.
    First, Lithuanian is not the closest language to the Old Church Slavonic but Bulgarian. It is comon sense that any slavic language is closest to Old Church Slavonic then Lithuanian.
    Second, sertanly Bulgaria is the furst country used the cirilic and no one did use it before. Ciril and Metodius brought to Great Moravia something cold Glagolic alphabet. It was used in Great Moravia, Blatno, Bosnia , and Croatia.

Comment

"...phonetic" does not mean "easy to learn".
      Being a linguist,I know perfectly what phonetic means.Reading EXACTLY what we write means,however,that we learn to write much faster and easier than French,English,etc. speakers.
      Also,I wasn't comparing Bulgarian grammar to English,but to all other Slavic language grammars.Read carefully,before rushing to make useless conclusions.
      The genius knows the answer before the question/

Comment

That's correct. It is easyer to learn to write Bulgarian. It is easyer to learn to write Spanish or German too. English is a little bit difficult. I wold say that certanly French is a different story. As a linguist you should know that there is several reasons against usage of alphabet much closer to pronunsiation of English language. Also as a linguist, you should know that Bulgarian alphabet is close to phonetic but is not phonetic. No one language on the Earth do use phonetic alphabet.

Comment

It's a question of degree.Nothing is absolute.
          The genius knows the answer before the question/

Comment

Working...
          X