What does "boina slava" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

Originally posted by "Imperial Friedrich"

and rambler, that's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. :roll:

Yeah, me too, but nevertheless there are such people, I remember a few years ago this theme was widely discussed in the popular press.
    "If elections changed anything, they would be forbidden" ~ Kurt Tucholsky

Comment

It was an empire bordering three seas and having under its rule several different peoples.
      albireo написа
      ...в този форум... основно е пълно с теоретици, прогнили интелигенти и просто кръчмаро-кибици...

Comment

"bordering three seas"?? England borders more seas than that
        тун! тун!
        Черно-белая Армия!

!! для нюкасл !!

Comment

Rome was bigger

Comment

Originally posted by "gbotto"

Rome was bigger
            If i understood you correctly, you are wrong - Thr Roman Empire was smaller than The British Empire.
            Спасибо Вам, Георгий Константинович, за то, что спасли Россию! Вечная вам память!

Comment

Rome lasted longer

Comment

Don't you think it was too long ago and today's Italians have little to do with the Roman Empire
                "If elections changed anything, they would be forbidden" ~ Kurt Tucholsky

Comment

"too long"

nothing lasts too long

"today's Italians"

and what did i say they have to do with Rome?

Comment

well in our times empires last shorter and shorter, after all things develop much quicker nowadays
                    albireo написа
                    ...в този форум... основно е пълно с теоретици, прогнили интелигенти и просто кръчмаро-кибици...

Comment

Yes, and maybe pepole now are much more educated than before and can't stand to be ruled by dictatorship but instead would prefer more democracy
                      Спасибо Вам, Георгий Константинович, за то, что спасли Россию! Вечная вам память!

Comment

No! The Italians aren't Romes! Just cuz the Roman army is better wth spears and swords than the Italian today!
                        Канцлер на хазната

Comment

hi
                          it's my first visit to the international forum and since I'm a linguist of some sort I thought I should inform you that the closest to the old slavonic language is the modermday lithuanian - according to my university tutors. Nevertheless Bulgaria is the first state that used tha cyrillic alphabet but it was originally made for the moravian king by the " brothers". He ordered it but the political situation changed and then refused to take it.
                          May the force be with you!

Comment

"The brothers' alphabet" = glagolitza, for Moravia

Cyrillic alphabet = Kliment Ohridski's deed, later then the glagolitza, made for Bulgaria

...right?
                            На нож!

Comment

rambler написа
                              there are opinions that if we used latin we would be closer to the developed western world.
                              That is COMPLETE BS!!!Slavic alphabet is something that fits our language perfectly(unlike latin!!!!) .We are proud Bulgarians,inventors of our own alphabet not western slaves,using their useless(for slavs) alphabet.
                              Also,of all Slavic languages,Bulgarian has the easiest grammar and is phonetic (we read EXACTLY what we write!).
                              Using a certain alphabet is not anyhow connected with the economic situation.Anyone who claims the opposite is an idiot. :tdown
                              Using Latin would be the biggest humiliation of Bulgarian culture EVER!
                              The genius knows the answer before the question/

Comment

Hm, Дар, it'll be nice if you post your comments without grammar mistakes .Also, "phonetic" does not mean "easy to learn".Our Grammar is pretty difficult comparing to English.
                                knowledge is power

Comment

Working...
                                X