X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

War, war never changes..

Comment

War, war never changes..

Comment

Як-9 ,моя любимец като дете , колко съм го рисувал и моделче имах ....
        От другия отбор любимецът :

И на горния клип се чува характерния вой на "месера" , тук може да се чуе заедно с твърдия рев на "фокера" и с още един култов саунд ,на двигателя Мерлин на П-51 Мустанг . Прави впечатление и много по-големия размер на американските "ескортни" изтребители спрямо немските .

Comment

War, war never changes..

Comment

Утилизация ударных самол¸тов Lockheed F-117 "Night Hawk"; Джексонвилл, Флорида; август 2008-го года. Самолеты решили утилизировать прямо на авиабазе, для этого туда была пригнана специальная машина фирмы Caterpillar и самосвалы для последующего вывоза лома.

War, war never changes..

Comment

War, war never changes..

Comment

5 Airbus A350XWB във формация, правят някои доста красиви фигури, особено последната.

The five test and development A350-900s took to the skies for a formation flight in September 2014, bringing together all of the aircraft used for Airbus’ su...
                "Hit First, Hit Hard and Keep on Hitting" - sir Jackie Fisher

Comment

War, war never changes..

Comment

War, war never changes..

Comment

War, war never changes..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	f56c3f896e56aac5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	251.0 КБ
ID:	547219
                        War, war never changes..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	70b740e515493d02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	514.0 КБ
ID:	547220
                          War, war never changes..

Comment

How To Win In A Dogfight: Stories From A Pilot Who Flew F-16s And MiGs
                            Lt. Col. Fred "Spanky" Clifton is one of the most experienced aggressor pilots ever, having flown the F-15, F-5, F-16 and the notorious MiG-29. He's been in dogfights with pretty much every fighter out there and is a graduate of the prestigious Fighter Weapons School. Now he's here to share his expertise with you.
                            Lt. Col. Fred "Spanky" Clifton is one of the most experienced aggressor pilots ever, having flown the F-15, F-5, F-16 and the notorious MiG-29. He's been in dogfights with pretty much every fighter out there and is a graduate of the prestigious Fighter Weapons School. Now he's here to share his expertise with you.
                            "No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity."
                            "But I know none, and therefore am no beast."

(Richard III - William Shakespeare)

Comment

Много добро интервю/статия.
                              This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Comment

This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X