Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

Welcome & Registration info

I know well that there are many people interested in Bulgarian military or not so military history and any other issues that concern our country. This is the place where those people can get their information.

Feel free to discuss any other issues as well.
    albireo написа
    ...в този форум... основно е пълно с теоретици, прогнили интелигенти и просто кръчмаро-кибици...

Welcome & Registration info

This board is intended for people from all over the world. For the time being we can support only an english-language interface in addition to the main bulgarian one.

Provided you have not registered yet, you can switch to the english language interface by clicking on the british flag under the main forum title. Then all your menus and information will be in english, although naturally the bulgarian forum content (i.e. posts, threads, forum titles, etc) cannot be translated That is why there is this international subforum.

Since the forums are constantly evolving and there are frequent changes to the main bulgarian interface, the english interface is somewhat lagging behind in updates, please accept my apologies as my spare time is rather little and there is just too much work to be done here.

Particularly the FAQ is being thoroughly rewritten and before the main bulgarian version is finalised, the english part will be of little use.
    Last edited by Imperial; 08-05-2005, 02:27.
    albireo написа
    ...в този форум... основно е пълно с теоретици, прогнили интелигенти и просто кръчмаро-кибици...

Comment

Working...
    X