No announcement yet.

Bulgarian Legislature 1915-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

Bulgarian Legislature 1915-18

Does anyone know where might find a list of the members of the Bulgarian legislature for the period of Bulgaria's participation in WWI? I know the name of exactly one member.
    Thanks,
    Rich

So you need a list containing the names of all 257 deputies in the Parlament 20.03.1914-15.04.1919?

Comment

You can try contacting the parliament archives:

Otherwise I can tell you only the names of the Chairman and the Deputy-Chairmans:

Chairman: Dimitar Kostov Vachov

Deputy Chairmans: Ivan Nikolov Momchilov and Sava Ivanchov
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are
      ---Anais Nin----

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the site. Will try it. Thanks also for Momchilov and
        Ivanchov. To answer the other question, yes a list of all 257 members would be nice. The project in which I'm participating is looking for the papers of both the political and military leadership of the participatory states in WWI. Obvious 1st thing we need is the names of the people we're looking for. That would include each member of the Bulgarian legislature that we can find no matter how obscure.
        One more question. To be a member of the cabinet, did you have to be a member of parliament? Some states seem to require it, others don't. Which way did Bulgaria go? (Obviously if you had to be a member, then we've already got a number of other members.)
        Thanks again, Dibo.
        Best wishes,
        Rich

Comment

Working...
        X