No announcement yet.

WW1 Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

WW1 Pictures

If you are interested in World War I pictures, you can find a lot of them (some interesting about Bulgarian Army and Bulgarian generals) at these address:
    Grosser Bilderatlas des Weltkrieges 1915
    Grosser Bilderatlas des Weltkrieges 1916
    Grosser Bilderatlas des Weltkrieges 1919

I found also an interesting picture of Bulgarian not quickfiring mountain guns.

There are a topic in which can be found some pictures about First World War:

These are from this thread:

I hope that some of these will be new to you

If there are some mistakes, the reason is inmy bad english
    Модератор на раздели "Втора световна война" и "Междувоенен период".
    Проект 22.06.1941 г.
    "... там можете да попаднете на персонажи като например "честен прокурор" - а това, съгласете се, е същество къде-къде по-фантастично от някакъв си там "тъмен елф"." ©

Comment

Very interesting but who is the Bulgarian officer on Kamerer's picture number 2 ?

Comment

These are postcards, devoted to propaganda, so I'm afraid, there are no information about persons on these pictures. And, they are like drawings, not photos (in my opinion).
        Проект 22.06.1941 г.
        "... там можете да попаднете на персонажи като например "честен прокурор" - а това, съгласете се, е същество къде-къде по-фантастично от някакъв си там "тъмен елф"." ©

Comment

Yes drawings.. You didn't understood my questionI asked about the uniforms.The 2 officers in the middle are Austro-hungarian and Turkish.The officer on right is german but this leftmost doesn't looks like a bulgarian one.

Comment

Oh, sorry. That was my mistake. Yes, they are from these countries, and yes, last one on the right is a bulgarian officer. And on the fourth postcard, with childrens, there are(from left to right): bulgarian, turkish, german and austro-hungarian boy. But because on the Central Forces was only four countries (Austria, Bulgaria, Germany and Turkey) it is not too strangely that in picture with four soldiers, one of them is a bulgarian
            And interesting is a third picture, because of the size of the figures - the british one is too big in the centre, russian and french ones are significally small and so on
            Проект 22.06.1941 г.

Comment

The officer on right is a german one.Maybe they thought that the last one on left is a bulgarian officer but his uniform is very wrong...
              I realy like drawing number 5

Comment

Which country does the wounded tiger on the last picture represent?
                По моя преценка съм обективен.

Comment

The Tiger represents Turkey. The running away animals are maybe Greeks (if this piece of clothing and a hat are greek ones ) and maybe other animal depicts Serbia? This is only my assumption
                  Проект 22.06.1941 г.

Comment

lzl написа
                    Which country does the wounded tiger on the last picture represent?
                    Turkey This drawing depict the First Balkan war and WW1.

Камерер написа
                    The running away animals are maybe Greeks (if this piece of clothing and a hat are greek ones ) and maybe other animal depicts Serbia? This is only my assumption
                    But there are names of towns like Bitolia(Monastir) and Ohrid from WW1.For example round Bitolia were heavy battles in March 1917.
                    Last edited by Sturmpionier; 29-10-2005, 09:46. Причина: Автоматично сливане на двойно мнение

Comment

Yes, and our enemies are exactly greeks and serbs. So I have good hopes, that I'm on the right way in my supposition
                      Проект 22.06.1941 г.

Comment

Working...
                      X