No announcement yet.

Bulgarian photo-album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

Bulgarian photo-album

In a post published on 14 May in Загадки ПСВ thread (post 64), Valo attached three picture of an interesting. book with great photos of Bulgarian Army from 1885 to 1913. I m very interested in it. Can anybody tell me wether I can buy it through Internet? Are there any other book like this related to WW1?
    Thanks.

What are you looking for, exactly? You're looking for something in particular?
    I have an Account of a British journalist who traveled with the Turkish Army battling the Bulgarians in 1913 and a scarce history of the Bulgarian victory over the Turks in the same year, the author was a German correspondent who accompanied the Bulgarian forces.
    I know an Air Power of the Kingdom of Bulgaria, the autor is Dimitar Nedialkov.
    "Pressй; fortement sur ma droite, mon centre cède, impossible de me mouvoir, situation excellente, j'attaque."
    Осмелих се. Осмелявам се. Докрай. И си плащам за това. Не се пазаря.

Comment

mellisa написа
      What are you looking for, exactly? You're looking for something in particular?
      I have an Account of a British journalist who traveled with the Turkish Army battling the Bulgarians in 1913 and a scarce history of the Bulgarian victory over the Turks in the same year, the author was a German correspondent who accompanied the Bulgarian forces.
      I know an Air Power of the Kingdom of Bulgaria, the autor is Dimitar Nedialkov.
      I think I have all the books you had listed. And I have many other books. I'm collecting (or reading when they are too expensive) every book I can find about Bulgarian Army, even if it is strange for an Italian.
      I am interested in the book presented by Valo, because I have not many pictures about Bulgarian Army in 1912-18.
      Thanks.

Comment

Thanks, Dibo. You are always as kind as quick in your answers.

Comment

MCP написа
          I think I have all the books you had listed. And I have many other books. I'm collecting (or reading when they are too expensive) every book I can find about Bulgarian Army, even if it is strange for an Italian.
          I am interested in the book presented by Valo, because I have not many pictures about Bulgarian Army in 1912-18.
          Thanks.
          Vorrei primo scusarmi che non posso scrivere bene alla vostra bella lingua Sono stata molto impressionata, con quale esatezza e senso Lei comprende, capisce, considera le persone e i fatti di nostra istoria. Questi giorni ho appena finito di leggere un libro che molte persone dovrebbero leggere - Sur le théâtre de la guerre des Balkans, mon journal de route : 17 novembre - 15 décembre 1912, scritto par generale Herr.
          Vorrei anche portare alla sua attenzione La victoire manquée, le sort de l'Europe vu par son Sud-Est di Konstantin Kazarov e La Guerre en Bulgarie et en Turquie, onze mois de campagne di dottore O.Laurent. Sono alla ricerca di edizione in tre lingue di Trattato si San Stefano.
          "Pressй; fortement sur ma droite, mon centre cède, impossible de me mouvoir, situation excellente, j'attaque."
          Осмелих се. Осмелявам се. Докрай. И си плащам за това. Не се пазаря.

Comment

I would like to know Bulgarian as well as you know Italian! :wall: I translate your language word after word with the help of my little dictionary. It is a slow system and sometimes I misunderstand the text. but thanks to Dibo and other kind members of this site I greatly increased my knowledge of your military history.
            Among the books you listed, I don't know only the Kazarov's one. As for Santo Stefano treaty I have not the text. But if you need the text in a western language I can try to find it.

Comment

Working...
            X