No announcement yet.

Въпрос към водещите?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

Въпрос към водещите?

Обявихме, че предлагаме среща на високо равнище с Белгия. В ролята си на президент желая да посетя Белгия за такава среща. Трябва ли да чакам отговор от Белгия(вас) за да обявя пътуването си. Иначе метаигрово описано целта ми е да изчистя съмненията за Френска намеса в Белгия. Успоредно с това искам да проведем и разузнавателна операция, с цел събиране на информация за тези среди, които говорят за присъединяване към Франция.
    - ПИСУК!

I az imam vupros. Kakuv procent ot cenite na naukite trqbva da platim za da polu4im naukite ot na6ite saiuznici? 10 ili 20%
    Fairness is a wonderful attribute, Major Anderson. It has nothing to do with war."
    Page 97
    "Human beings didn't evolve brains in order to lie around on lakes. Killing's the first thing we learned. And a good thing we did, or we'd be dead, and the tigers would own the earth."
    Page 241
    "I am your enemy, the first one you've ever had who was smarter than you. There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on I am your teacher."
    Page 262
    Ender's Game

Comment

Working...
    X