No announcement yet.

Question for Bulgarians on football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

How big is the Premier League over there and who do you all support or hate?
    тун! тун!
    Черно-белая Армия!

!! для нюкасл !!

Hmm, I wouldn't call it Premier League, the quality is poor and there are a lot of scandals, but anyway, there are 14 teams in it and the best is, of course CSKA, my favourite.
    "If elections changed anything, they would be forbidden" ~ Kurt Tucholsky

Comment

I shall then vote for Levski for I love stirring the sh1te when it comes to those two teams
      albireo написа
      ...в този форум... основно е пълно с теоретици, прогнили интелигенти и просто кръчмаро-кибици...

Comment

I was referring to the English Premier League. I'd like to know if you follow any English teams as well as Bulgarian. Sorry for the confusion.
        тун! тун!
        Черно-белая Армия!

!! для нюкасл !!

Comment

O, yes, Liverpool !!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:
          "If elections changed anything, they would be forbidden" ~ Kurt Tucholsky

Comment

Machester United, boys! :tup: :tup: :tup:
            Спасибо Вам, Георгий Константинович, за то, что спасли Россию! Вечная вам память!

Comment

We just gotta love the Juve 8)

Comment

@gbotto, Newcastle are certainly happy with our black and white brother in Turin who helped us qualify in Kiev :tup:

"We promised we would help Newcastle United and we did." -- Juventus vice-president Roberto Bettega

Bombarda crushed Newcastle's hopes as we recieved news of a Kiev goal in the other game. People in the pub didn't know whether to cry or smash the place up. It went right to the wire, right to the dying seconds of the game. I thought it was all over until Bellamy put the ball in the net and bottles started to fly in the pub, one of the windows was smashed in the celebrations which carried on throughout the night. It took a few days to fully sink in that we'd done it, we'd made champions league history. Man it'll live with me forever, words just can't describe the euphoria, the disbelief. What made it extra special was that the other black-and-whites were there for us in our hour of need :tup: Newcastle performed heroically but we needed a Juve win in Kiev. Such a memorable night!

In the dying seconds at the De Kuip Stadium, Craig Bellamy reverses Newcastle's fortunes. Champions League history is made.

So yea, thumbs up to Juve
                тун! тун!
                Черно-белая Армия!

!! для нюкасл !!

Comment

Originally posted by "Сержант Уханов"

Machester United, boys! :tup: :tup: :tup:
                  *sigh* I knew there'd be one
                  тун! тун!
                  Черно-белая Армия!

!! для нюкасл !!

Comment

Merda Juve!!!
                    AC Milan is the football team in Italy!!!
                    Нека Всевишний укрепи десницата на народа и войската, за да запази честта, правата и славата на Отечеството и на избраний от народа монарх. Да живее България!!!

Comment

The English Premier League has 20 teams and the biggest and most successful is FC Liverpool - "And you'll never walk alone!!!"
                      All the others are amateurs!!!
                      Нека Всевишний укрепи десницата на народа и войската, за да запази честта, правата и славата на Отечеството и на избраний от народа монарх. Да живее България!!!

Comment

Liverpool is the most successful team in the history of English football, but lately they haven't been very good.

Most of their success occurred under the legendary Bill Shankly era.

Liverpool aren't the most successful team in the Premier League, in fact they've never won it. Liverpool have an extremely proud history but they aren't what they used to be. They are still a good side but have gone downhill recently.

I don't mind AC Milan at the moment. Any enemy of Inter Milan is a friend of mine.

So how big is the Premier League in Bulgaria? Is it broadcast on your TV very often? And how big is it compared to the German Budesliga, the Spanish La Liga, or the Italian Serie A?
                        тун! тун!
                        Черно-белая Армия!

!! для нюкасл !!

Comment

CSKA-Sofia are the best in Bulgaria
                          "Manchester United" in UK, AC "Roma" in Italy!!!
                          Sorry, but my German is better as the English
                          Ich sehe jede Wochenende die Bundesliga, Calcio, Primera Division und Premier League. Sie werden bei uns auf Cable-TV transliert und das ist das beste Geniessung unserem Volk, weil das Leben in Bulgarien sehr schlecht ist :x
                          Si vis pacem - para bellum!

Comment

i get alot of the serie-a games from my satellite italian channels or just hearing from family and friends

Comment

that was my above post, i just forgot to login

Comment

Working...
                              X