No announcement yet.

A trip in Sofia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show

A trip in Sofia

I'm planning a trip in Sofia, two or three days at the end October of in February, according with my working engagements. Of course my first interest is the Sofia Military Museum and its artillery collection. I would like to know wether it is possible to take photoes freely or I need a special permission to do it, and if the guns are accessible, since I would like to take some mesurements of them and photograph them from different points of view. Last, is the Museum far from the city center? I would like to choose an hotel not far from it. And which is its closing day?

Thanks

We shall organize things, when you tell us the exact time. For the military museum - as far as I know - there is no prohibitions about taking photos.
    Модератор на раздели "Втора световна война" и "Междувоенен период".
    Проект 22.06.1941 г.
    "... там можете да попаднете на персонажи като например "честен прокурор" - а това, съгласете се, е същество къде-къде по-фантастично от някакъв си там "тъмен елф"." ©

Comment

MCP написа Виж мнение
      I'm planning a trip in Sofia, two or three days at the end October of in February, according with my working engagements. Of course my first interest is the Sofia Military Museum and its artillery collection. I would like to know wether it is possible to take photoes freely or I need a special permission to do it, and if the guns are accessible, since I would like to take some mesurements of them and photograph them from different points of view. Last, is the Museum far from the city center? I would like to choose an hotel not far from it. And which is its closing day?

Thanks

About the photoes - it depends. In principle it is forbidden to take photoes, except if you pay some kind of fee for this. But in practice, apart from the building itself, you can freely take photoes anywhere in the park, where the guns are, because there is rarely anyone there. Same for the measurements.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are
      ---Anais Nin----

Comment

Thanks for everybody. I hope I can have two or three free day befor All Saints Day (1st November). Let'hope!

Comment

Working...
        X